For manufacturing plastic bottles, experts rely on a state-of-the-art blow molding machine. With this particular process, a manufacturer produces a broad range of finished products in varying sizes and shapes. Because of that, multiple industries depend on a professional company to make a specific type of plastic bottle needed.
However, a top manufacturer uses a blow molding machine for producing a lot more than just plastic bottles. Although that is the primary function, blow molding machinery is ideal for other products. With different types of plastics available for this process, a skilled manufacturer can serve all kinds of businesses with standard and customized requests.
Plastic for Blow Molding Machinery
Following are some examples of the best plastics used with a blow molding machine. Keep in mind that because each has unique properties, it is imperative the customer work with a manufacturer with extensive knowledge of the various options available, thereby selecting the correct plastic for the product.
- High-density Polyethylene (HDPE) – Of all the materials used with blow molding machinery, this is the most common. Used to create bottles for different applications, not only is HDPE durable but also one of the safest plastics available.
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) – As a type of polyester, companies use PET to manufacture clear bottles.
- Polypropylene (PP) – As another popular plastic, PP has excellent stiffness and low-density, making it perfect for high-temperature applications. Although translucent, a manufacturer can color it.
- Polycarbonate (PC) – As a clear and strong material, PC works great for producing plastic bottles, especially those with complex shapes.
Reaching Beyond Plastic Bottles
Every day, you either see or handle plastic bottles used for things like water, soda, cleaning products, and so on. However, blow molding machinery can produce far more than just bottles. Using the same materials listed, plus a few extra, a manufacturer has the capabilities to produce products for all types of industries and applications. Here are two examples:
- HDPE – With this plastic, manufacturers produce containers for antifreeze, motor oil, and shampoo. However, HDPW is also the material of choice for producing industrial drums, fuel tanks, and other larger items.
- PC – This material makes a perfect choice for anything that requires extreme strength, including bulletproof glass. However, manufacturers also use it to make 5-gallon water containers and eyeglasses.
With a blow molding machine, a company can make plastic specimen containers and tubing used by the medical sector, watering cans for avid gardeners, jars that hold soup, peanut butter, and an assortment of other foods, and makeup cases and containers for the cosmetics industry, among many others.
Selecting a Reputable Blow Molding Machine Manufacturer
For your company to produce stellar products that meet strict criteria, you need top-of-the-line machinery. That means turning to an experienced blow molding machine manufacturer like PET All Manufacturing. We provide our customers with only the most advanced machines available. Whether you need to produce bottles or some other type of plastic product, you can count on us to deliver excellent machinery.