There are a tremendous number of benefits associated with extrusion blow molding (EBM) for the manufacturing of plastic products.
- Revolutionary and Innovative Technology – Because companies can now better meet the demands of their customers for plastic ware, blow molding is considered an innovative form of technology. Not only is manufacturing using this type of extrusion blow molding faster, it allows for higher-volume outputs. That means that mass production of plastic goods is quicker and more cost-effective.
- Versatile – In addition to plastic containers that hold fluid, engineers have turned up the creativity level by designing a variety of unique applications and designs, including vehicle seal supports, flower pots, and fuel tanks, to name a few.
- Cost-Effective – Because this form of blow molding requires a lower level of pressure, the cost of machinery is less compared to machines used for other types of molding. The cost of labor may even be reduced. Regardless if the finished product is larger or open-ended, this remains a cost-effective solution.
- Increased Production Methods – To create products using this method, materials are blown through a long tube to reach the other side. As this technology continues to evolve, new and exciting production methods, as well as design modifications, are emerging.
- Automation – As an automated method of production, this type of molding creates a precise receptacle. Therefore, minimal flash is produced around the material, the speed of production improves, and seamless part incorporation is achieved.
Overall, the technology of extrusion blow molding benefits millions upon millions of people every day. If you are interested in learning more about this process or need superior quality machinery for your manufacturing process, you can always count on our team of experts at Pet All Manufacturing. Please call us today to get started: 905-305-1797 (head office).